The residents and city officials of Maddock would like to extend an open invitation to come visit the peaceful, rural community of Maddock and experience small town hospitality at its finest. Maddock is rural North Dakota
- Rural North Dakota, where you still find children playing carefree outside and people that greet each other as they walk down the street
- Rural North Dakota, where there is plenty of fresh clean air and little or no crime.
- Rural North Dakota, where the pace of life is slower and the concept of helping one another still exists.
- Rural North Dakota, where a short drive in the county finds more wildlife, than oncoming traffic.
- Rural North Dakota, where your child doesn’t know everyone in their class...they know everyone in the school.
- Rural North Dakota, Where the loudest noise heard at night is the 10 o’clock whistle.
- Rural North Dakota, where the American dream of owning a home is still affordable
What sets Maddock apart from rural North Dakota? Plenty!! In Maddock you will find all the benefits of rural North Dakota plus: beautiful parks, basketball courts, baseball diamonds, volleyball courts, a swimming pool, a nine-hole golf course, bowling lanes, and an internet cafe. Maddock is home to a 29,000 square foot event center, a 12,000 square foot state of the art business and technology center, and a multi-function community center.
Maddock is a progressive community working hard to keep pace with today’s cutting edge technology. We are connected through digital fiber optics with reliable, internet, video-conferencing, phone, fax, and modem services. The business and technology center offers several programs targeted at developing new business and aiding existing business in development and expansion.
Maddock has an active business district, boosting more businesses than many communities two or three times our size. We are proud to have Summers Manufacturing, an internationally known farm implement manufacturer, call Maddock home.
Is your passion outdoor recreation? The Maddock area is in the middle of the Central North American Flyway offering some of the best goose and duck hunting found. Each year millions of ducks and geese migrate through our area creating fantastic outings for the avid hunter. Maddock is in the heart of Benson County which offers some of North Dakota’s finest fishing for anglers. Like the ducks and geese, sportsman from around the nation migrate to our area each fall to experience not only our abundant hunting and fishing, but our outstanding hospitality and our fantastic way of life. Young or old, novice or pro, our area will prove to be more than just another trip, it will be an experience long remembered!
The city of Maddock is located along ND Highway #30 conveniently located between North Dakota's four largest cities. Situated between Minot, Grand Forks, Fargo, and Bismarck. We enjoy the privilege of rural living with all the benefits the larger cities have to offer just a short drive from HOME.
The Maddock website is a portal to our community. We invite you to browse our website and find out why we think Maddock, North Dakota is the best place in the world to: raise a family, retire, start a business and call Maddock home.